Aviation Academy Austria (AAA) is a provider of professional pilot training for air operators and private individuals. The business strategy is focused on vocational training only, from solid cadet pilot training to airline and business aviation type ratings on modern full flight simulators.
The company was founded in 2004 by a group of young pilots and started with the purchase of the first Level D full flight simulator. The participation of the regional investor Athena Burgenland put the company on a financially stable basis. In the following years, further simulators were purchased and the building was extended to six simulator spaces. The training centre is located in Neusiedl am See and operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Currently the company runs 5 full-flight simulators and various other training devices, like cockpit procedure trainers and fixed base simulators. The ATPL Academy has almost 20 training aircraft and a capacity of 50 graduates per year.
- We train pilots, so that aviation remains save.
- We train for Airmanship.
- Our high quality flight training supports flight safety.
- We provide our customers with a valuable investment for their future.
- Our learning environment ensures an atmosphere in which our customers can concentrate on their goals.
- We’re not just a flight training organisation; we feel responsible for our customers and do everything to make them feel comfortable at our facilities.
- Due to our international focus we also consider cultural differences.
Sales ATPL Academy
Sales ATR & Fokker
Sales ATPL Academy
CEO Aviation Academy Group
CFO Aviation Academy Group
CEO Aviation Academy Simulation GmbH
CEO Aviation Flight Center GmbH
Postholder ATO.AT.106 Aviation Academy Austria
Head of Training: Hermann Gugler
Chief Flight Instructor: Stephan Bauer
Chief Theoretical Knowledge Instructor: Robert Novak
Postholder ATO.AT.116 Aviation Flight Center
Head of Training: Hans-Peter Masloff
Chief Flight Instructor: Thomas Schindler
Chief Theoretical Knowledge Instructor: Stephan Bauer